-For My Children-
What does the world require of you?
So find in yourself what you require
Dear Readers and Writers:
We’ve written our way to Issue 28 and proudly present(!) writing and art perfectly suited for snow days and waiting-for-the solstice nights. This year we’ve published three (Jan, July Nov) lite, online poetry supplements and wrap up 2022 with our last FULL issue. It goes without saying that we recommend it ALL.
When you finish the poems, stories, essays, and art— here are some other suggestions for waiting out these short days and long nights:
- Kate Baer’s new book of poetry And Yet. See above poem, but go ahead and purchase/read/peruse anything else she’s written.
- courtneymaum.com/subscribe— a newsletter of publishing tips for those that aspire…
- @talkwithzach on Instagram. Mental health/youth focused, spot on.
- Rhodia notebooks
- Hot Cocoa almonds from Trader Joe’s
- The Tattoo Edition of Sleet Magazine: sleetmagazine.com
- Lovely art on Insta: @lydia.jung.h
- Litmags!——> lumierereview.com and icelollyreview.com
Let us know your recs, and don’t despair. More LIGHT on the way.